This Agreement sets forth Your rights and obligations as a User of Q Creative Academy’s website. By clicking “I Agree” or “Yes” You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement and You will be bound by its Terms.
- “Q Creative Academy” is a trademark of Q Creative Consultancy, Inc., and also refers to proprietary Q Creative Consultancy, Inc. content and assignments used to create custom branding and a web presence for purposes of sales and marketing. In this Agreement, references to “Q Creative Academy” as a Party mean and refer to Q Creative Consultancy, Inc., doing business as Q Creative Academy, and Q Creative Consultancy, Inc.’s owner(s), parent company(ies), affiliate entities, and employees, and assigns.
- “Parties” mean Q Creative Academy and You. Q Creative Academy and You are each a “Party.”
- “Terms” mean and refer to the User Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
- “User” refers to a person who has created an Account. “User Account” refers to a User’s Account.
- “You” and “Your” means the User who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Agree.”
- Becoming a User
By clicking “I Agree” to these Terms, transferring payment to Q Creative Academy, and creating a User Account, You become a User. There are various products and services available to Users, and prices applicable to such products and services. Q Creative Academy’s products, services, and prices are subject to change with notice. Price changes are effective immediately after the price change is posted and User is notified via email. By clicking “I Agree” and providing Q Creative Academy Your credit card information You authorize Q Creative Academy to charge Your credit card in the amount indicated for the value of the services You select, including any future price changes. By Your continued use of Q Creative Academy services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You agree that Q Creative Academy may charge Your credit card for the products and services You have selected, and You consent to any price changes for such services upon notification.
III. Term and Termination
Your User contract with Q Creative Academy begins when You click “I Agree,” and will continue until either:
- Q Creative Academy cancels Your account due to Your breach of any of the Terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is cancelled due to Your breach, You will not be entitled to pro-rate Your last weeks’s use, nor will You be entitled to any refund for any payments You have made to Q Creative Academy.
- You cancel your account from your user profile on this website.
- Your credit card or Q Creative Academy’ charge is denied for any reason and You do not provide Q Creative Academy a new credit card within three (3) days.
Any content on any Q Creative Academy website may constitute the intellectual property of Q Creative Academy. Except where expressly authorized, no material on any Q Creative Academy website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever. The Q Creative Academy trademark and logo are proprietary marks of Q Creative Academy, and the use of those marks is strictly prohibited. Nothing herein gives You the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by Q Creative Academy or any of Q Creative Academy’ affiliates.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Q Creative Academy, its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limit arising out of Your conduct. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third party claim against Q Creative Academy for liability for payments for, damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You.
- No Warranty; No Leads.
Q Creative Academy does not promise, guarantee or warrant Your business success, income, or sales. You understand and acknowledge that Q Creative Academy will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to You. Additionally, Q Creative Academy’ WEBSITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Q Creative Academy MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ANY Q Creative Academy WEBSITE OR SERVICE. ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Q Creative Academy MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) THAT ANY Q Creative Academy WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO ANY Q Creative Academy WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (C) THAT ANY Q Creative Academy’ WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH ANY Q Creative Academy’ WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
The Q Creative Academy websites may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that conflict with these Terms. In the event of any conflict between anything posted on any Q Creative Academy website and these Terms, these Terms shall control.
VII. Limitation of Liability.
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL Q Creative Academy’s LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ONE (1) WEEKLY PAYMENT PAID BY YOU TO Q Creative Academy FOR THE WEEK PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST Q Creative Academy OCCURRED. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
VIII. Force Majeure.
Q Creative Academy will not be responsible to You for any delay, damage, or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: any act of God, act of nature or the elements, global pandemic, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strife, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment, or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material, or equipment shortages, or any other causes beyond the control of Q Creative Academy. Delays due to any of the above causes shall not be deemed to be a breach of or failure to perform under this Agreement. Q Creative Academy shall not be required against its will to adjust any labor or other similar dispute except in accordance with applicable law.
- Assignment of Rights.
Q Creative Academy may assign its rights under this Agreement at any time, without notice to You. Your rights arising under this Agreement cannot be assigned by without Q Creative Academy’ or its assigns express written consent.
- Information; Registration; User Names and Passwords
As a User, You will be required to create an account with Q Creative Academy. You warrant that the information You provide Us is truthful and accurate, and that You are not impersonating another person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password You may use to access Your User account, and You agree not to transfer Your password or User name, or lend or otherwise transfer Your use of or access to Your User account, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, Q Creative Academy under Your User Account. You agree to immediately notify Q Creative Academy of any unauthorized use of Your password or User name or any other breach of security related to Your User account. You agree that Q Creative Academy is not liable, and You will hold Q Creative Academy harmless, for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
- Release/Authorization to Use Photographs.
You grant Q Creative Academy permission to use any and all photographs taken by Q Creative Academy or its agents or employees, or submitted by You to Q Creative Academy (hereinafter “Photographs”) in any Media (including print, internet, film, television and no matter how distributed or published) for any purpose, which may include, but shall not be limited to, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging of Q Creative Academy or any product or service sold and marketed by Q Creative Academy. You agree that this authorization to use Photographs may be assigned by Q Creative Academy to any other party. You agree that that the Photographs may be combined with other Photographs, sounds, text and graphics, and that the Photographs may be manipulated, cropped, altered or modified in Q Creative Academy’ sole discretion. You agree not to charge a royalty or fee, and not to make any other monetary assessment against Q Creative Academy in exchange for this Release and Assignment. You hereby release and forever discharge Q Creative Academy from any and all liability and from any damages You may suffer as a result of the use of the Photographs. You further acknowledge and agree that this Release is binding upon Your heirs and assigns. You agree that this Release is irrevocable.
XII. Prohibited Activity.
Q Creative Academy has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if You engage or have ever engaged in any of the following:
- HARMFUL ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to Q Creative Academy’s reputation; and the violation of the rights of Q Creative Academy or any third party.
- “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. Any communications sent or authorized by You reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations (including without limitation postings on social media or third party blogs) will be deemed a material threat to Q Creative Academy’s reputation and to the rights of third parties. It is Your obligation, exclusively, to ensure that all business communications comply with state and local anti-spamming or analogous laws.
- OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by You, including without limitation postings on any website operated by You, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; graphically violent; solicitous of unlawful behavior; or that violates the intellectual property rights of another.
If You have any questions or complaints concerning any of the Terms, You may contact Q Creative Academy by e-mail at email@example.com.
California residents, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, may also reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
XIV. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If You believe that materials or content available on any Q Creative Academy website infringes any copyright You own, You or Your agent may send Q Creative Academy a notice requesting that Q Creative Academy remove the materials or content from the Q Creative Academy website. If You believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against You, You may send Q Creative Academy a counter-notice.
- Arbitration, Governing Law, and Attorneys’ Fees.
- ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature or description that You have against Q Creative Academy including, but not limited to, economic losses, personal injury, or property damage, shall be resolved exclusively in binding arbitration in Broward County, Florida. You agree not to file suit against Q Creative Academy or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors, or assigns. The arbitration will take place before a neutral arbitrator (hereafter, “Arbitrator”) agreed upon by You and Q Creative Academy. In the event that You and Q Creative Academy are unable to reach agreement on an Arbitrator, You and Q Creative Academy will each select an arbitrator, and the two of them will select the Arbitrator, who must be a resident of Broward County, Florida . The arbitrators selected by You and Q Creative Academy will have no further involvement in the arbitration. The Arbitrator will determine the rules governing arbitration. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on You and Q Creative Academy and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to any choice of law provisions.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAIMS. You understand and agree that You will not have the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. There is no right or authority for any claim You have against Q Creative Academy to be brought on a class action basis or on any basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, or on behalf of other persons or entities similarly situated. Claims brought against Q Creative Academy may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
- LIMITATIONS PERIOD. Any claim brought in arbitration must be brought within the time period set forth in any statute of limitations that, but for this agreement to arbitrate, would apply to the claims asserted in any arbitration proceeding.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. Nothing in this Agreement prevents Q Creative Academy from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction, or other relief available to protect Q Creative Academy’ rights prior to, during, or following any arbitration proceeding.
- ATTORNEYS’ FEES. You agree that in the event of any arbitration or litigation, each Party will each bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees, regardless of who is deemed the prevailing party. The foregoing notwithstanding, if either You or Q Creative Academy commences an action in a court of law or equity and the responding Party successfully moves such court to compel arbitration, the Party who moved for the order compelling arbitration shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred on the motion to compel from the other Party.
XVI. Changes to Terms
Q Creative Academy reserves the right to change these Terms, in whole or in part, from time to time at Q Creative Academy’s sole and absolute discretion, and to provide You with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting revised Terms to https://qcreativeacademy.com/terms-of-service/ which you may check. By Your continued use of Q Creative Academy’s services, and unless You terminate this agreement as provided herein, You manifest Your agreement to any subsequent changes to the Terms.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If any Term set forth herein is deemed unenforceable under any applicable law, the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect and these Terms shall be read, collectively, as if the unenforceable Term(s) were omitted.
No waiver by Q Creative Academy of any breach or default of these Terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
Any notice required to be given to Q Creative Academy under or related to these Terms must be in writing, addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notices to You may be made by posting a notice (or a link to a notice) on https://qcreativeacademy.com/terms-of-service/, by e-mail, by blog, social media post or by regular mail, at Q Creative Academy’s discretion.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Q Creative Consultancy.
Q Creative Consultancy has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Q Creative Consultancy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
email@example.com or call 954-609-3131.